We gladly answer all your questions.
We can imagine that you have questions about, for example, an examination or our procedures. To help you with this, we offer the opportunity of applying for a free and non-binding advisory consultation. You will then speak directly to a nursing examination coordinator who can answer all questions. You can apply for an advisory consultation by simply completing the form below.
Get answers to questions such as:
- Where does an examination take place?
- If I want to make an appoint, do I first have to come over for an intake?
- What happens if something is found??
- May I take someone along?
- What is seen and not seen?
- What are the possibilities and limitations of the examinations?
- How long does an examination take?
- What is being looked at in a laboratory examination?
- What are the facilities in the clinics?
- Am I too young or too old for an examination?
- What happens with my data?
- Is a Total Body Scan reimbursable?