Over the years, certain questions have been asked more frequently. Fortunately, we have thought about that and we have made a summary of the frequently asked questions available. Should your question not be among these, please contact us.
General research questions
- What does an examination day look like?
- I am claustrophobic. Is this a problem during the examinations?
- What is the procedure from the start to the finish of the examination?
- Am I expected sober in the clinic (with an empty stomach)?
- What if nothing has been found?
- How long will the examinations take?
- Don't they see too much?
- When will I get the results?
- Do I want to know the outcome?
- When do I receive the written report of the examinations?
- Can I change my clothing in the clinic?
- Is it useful to bring sportswear?
- Is it possible to change my appointment to another date or cancel it?
- Is it possible to have breakfast / lunch in the clinic?
- What type of clothing should I wear during the MRI examination?
- How does an MRI machine work?
- Do I get the images of the scans after the examinations?
- A scan can’t give insight on the functioning of the organ, can it?
- Does an MRI make a lot of noise?
- Do dental implants and metal crown implants cause any problems?